Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"N" is for Not much to report

July 15, 2009

Today was "N" day but there's not a lot to report.

Erica and I put together a Noah's Ark jigsaw puzzle because it was the only thing in the house we could find that started with the letter "N".

The kids and I made a stop at Petco to see if we could find any animals that begin with the letter "N". The only thing we could find was a type of new breed of gecko, but we had fun looking at all the names of the varieties of fish and other critters.

Later this afternoon I schlepped the kids to the Dr. office with me and we saw a nurse for "N" day. Turns out I have a sinus infection and pink eye in both eyes so I needed to get some meds to get that taken care of.

All in all, "N" is for not much to report.

No comments: