I read every single post!!! Ya'll are in our reader! :) I love your new bog format too. I know what you mean about people not making comments. I often think, "Why am I doing this if no one is reading." But, I trust they are. I think that with blogger reader, people have to click on the link and go from the reader to the sight to leave a comment so that extra step is too much for busy lives, I don't know. Anyway, yes, WE are reading. I love all that you guys have done this year with the z-a days! SO great. We might do that one summer when all the kids are in school, we'll see.
I'm here! And I love reading about your adventures. I'm inspired and blessed by the ways you create and find fun-- even in the simple things--with your family.
I view your blog and enjoy it very much! You do an amazing job as a mom and blogger. I am always amazed at how well you keep things up to date! Sorry I don't always comment though.
I found you from a comment on my blog, and have to say I LOVE the idea of working through ABCs with your kids. How creative! It sounds like they are having a wonderful summer as a result.
5 comments:
I read every single post!!! Ya'll are in our reader! :) I love your new bog format too. I know what you mean about people not making comments. I often think, "Why am I doing this if no one is reading." But, I trust they are. I think that with blogger reader, people have to click on the link and go from the reader to the sight to leave a comment so that extra step is too much for busy lives, I don't know. Anyway, yes, WE are reading. I love all that you guys have done this year with the z-a days! SO great. We might do that one summer when all the kids are in school, we'll see.
Thanks Karie! For the record, your blogs are some of my favorites to read too :-)
I'm here! And I love reading about your adventures. I'm inspired and blessed by the ways you create and find fun-- even in the simple things--with your family.
-Elisabeth
I view your blog and enjoy it very much! You do an amazing job as a mom and blogger. I am always amazed at how well you keep things up to date! Sorry I don't always comment though.
I found you from a comment on my blog, and have to say I LOVE the idea of working through ABCs with your kids. How creative! It sounds like they are having a wonderful summer as a result.
Post a Comment