August 1, 2008
Being that today was "O" Day, I used the opportunity to have the kids work with me to sort through their old school papers from this past school year (hey, as long as they're buying the idea of it being an "O" activity, I'm willing to get it done!)
I have a large plastic bin in my craft room that I use to store the kids artwork and school papers from the entire school year. At the end of the year I sort through the papers and decide what to toss and what is worth saving. With the kids helping me this year, I would venture to guess I've kept more things than I normally would...but it's done and that feels good!
We also had our Oregon Duck friends, the Kickner's, over tonight and the kids all enjoyed Oreos for a special treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment