I've been telling several people about this and wanted to spread the word!
Check out this link to one of my favorite blogs:
http://frugal4abusylife.com/2009/06/09/restaurantscom-80-off-again/
She just posted that Restaurant.com is having another 80% off sale so you can buy $25 gift certificates to select restaurants for only $2! Most restaurants have a minimum $35 food requirement but often that isn't too difficult to accomplish.
Plus, the gift certificates that you print on your own printer are good for one year. You are limited to one redemption per party, per month, per restaurant. Who goes to the same restaurant in the same month afterall?
I've used several of these certificates for various local restaurants in the past couple of weeks and it's been awesome! Why not save $25???
I've also been using the www.cashbaq.com website which she recommended and I'm accruing $$$ just by ordering my restaurant.com certificates by going through cashbaq. How cool is that?
I'm definitely a satisfied customer!
1 comment:
Thanks, SUE! I just printed out a bunch. We all appreciate you letting us know :)
Post a Comment