Today was the first day of school and I can't believe both kids will be in school all day long. I thought I would be really happy about this day and now that it's here I'm sad that both of my babies have grown up so quickly!
They were both so excited to walk to school in their new shoes, with new clothes on and sporting new lunch boxes!
Evan is in 2nd grade.
Erica is in 1st grade.
We have so much to look forward to this school year!
1 comment:
Dear Sue & Fred,
You two have so much to be thankful and proud of. The little Little ones look so hapyy and thrilled to be back in the start of their school year. Sue enjoy some of free time you have now; Fred sorry you will just have to wait awhile.
Mom & Pops
Post a Comment