Friday, July 25, 2008

"J" is for Jazz dancing to The Jonas Brothers

July 25, 2008

I know this is stretching it a bit but we decided "J" Day could be jazz dancing to The Jonas Brothers CD. If you are unfamiliar with who The Jonas Brothers are, obviously you don't have a 7 year old and a 5 1/2 year old under your roof!

We had some friends over this afternoon after finishing VBS for the week. I commissioned the kids to come up with some ideas for the letter "J" and they had a list of words such as jam/jelly, jello, jazz and The Jonas Brothers.

The kids all love to get dressed up with clothes from the dress up box and I suggested they do a jazz dance performance to a song on The Jonas Brothers CD. They liked the idea and I got treated to quite a performance!

Oh the joys of being a SAHM are without number :-)

No comments: