It's spring break and the weather is gorgeous! We had planned a playdate with friends and since the weather was so nice, we decided to take the kids to Lincoln Park near West Seattle.
My kids had never been there before and I calculated that it's probably been 22+ years since I'd been there so it was high time to get to Lincoln Park and check it out!
The highlight was the zip line near the playground. The kids got to take turns sitting on a swing-like contraption that was attached to a zip line for approx 30-40 feet, very fun! I, unfortunately, did not have my camera with me so I wasn't able to get any pictures of the zip line fun times!
Later we walked down near the beach, the kids had their bikes with them and really enjoyed riding bikes and playing with their friends Noah and Meghan.
_


No comments:
Post a Comment