February 7, 2009
Now that we've been doing Upward Basketball and Cheerleading for a few weeks, we've gotten into a regular Saturday morning routine. This morning as I was doing Erica's hair before cheer, we had the following conversation:
Erica: I'm really glad I got a blue star last Saturday after cheering at the game.
Mom: That's great honey, why are you glad you got a blue star?
Erica: Because my coaches said I was the best ever!
Mom: Oh sweetie, your coaches said the blue star was for "best effort"...
Now that we've been doing Upward Basketball and Cheerleading for a few weeks, we've gotten into a regular Saturday morning routine. This morning as I was doing Erica's hair before cheer, we had the following conversation:
Erica: I'm really glad I got a blue star last Saturday after cheering at the game.
Mom: That's great honey, why are you glad you got a blue star?
Erica: Because my coaches said I was the best ever!
Mom: Oh sweetie, your coaches said the blue star was for "best effort"...
No comments:
Post a Comment