The kids have been so excited about getting ready for Valentine's Day! They both had Valentine's Day parties at school today, I clearly remember the Valentine's Day parties I had when I was in school. Alot of time and thought goes into which classmate should get which valentine.
This year the kids and I had fun making heart-shaped sugar cookies. Evan has become a very good cookie dough roller and Erica has mastered the art of adding sugar sprinkles on the cookies, they turned out beautifully!

I decided to make the cards for their teachers this year. The kids were so excited when they saw them and I just loved the sentiments the kids wrote inside the card for their teachers. It's so much fun to see their personalities continue to develop as they grow older!
We hope you are able to spend your Valentine's Day with those you love!
No comments:
Post a Comment