*I am thankful for my awesome husband who loves me and supports me in all that I do (even when I take on too much!)
*I am thankful for my bright, energetic, loving kids who bring me so much joy.
*I am thankful for our loving family (on both sides) and the bond I share with each member.
*I am thankful for my special friends, old and new.
*I am thankful for our home and being surrounded by great neighbors.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration at the home of my sister Laurie and her husband Bob. Unfortunately Fred wasn't able to join us because he wasn't feeling well, so he spent the entire day in bed while we were enjoying turkey and pumpkin pie.
The tables were all decorated beautifully, quite a feat when seating for 28! Laurie is so resourceful and had found some great ideas on http://www.bhg.com/ including using acorns inside a clear glass and putting a tea light on top of the acorns. Simple and beautiful (wish I had taken a picture!). She also made leaf-shape wine glass charms and attached them with swirled wire around the stem of the wine glass, what a great idea and so festive!
Erica (age 6) and Carlyn (age 5) sporting their gaps where teeth are missing.
Mom and Tina trying to keep their eyes open for the camera flash :-)
1 comment:
Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed having you and the kids here. We missed Fred though!
Love ya, seestor!
Laurie
Post a Comment