Thursday, December 10, 2009

Among the working

December 10, 2009

It's official, I'm back among the working! A few weeks ago I accepted a part-time position at our church, Grace Community Church, in Auburn. I am working in the communications department and I feel blessed to be part of a fantastic team of people who are responsible for publishing the weekly bulletin and informational handout called "The Loop". I am also involved in the launch of a new, improved website to replace the website the church has had for several years.

So far it's been working out well with juggling part-time work and the kids at school. I find I have to be a better master of my time since I have less time for soap operas and bon-bons (I'm kidding...really!) now that I'm not home full-time.

I ♥ my job, the people I work with, the place I work and being part of the mission of sharing the good news of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You will be very good at this!