Thursday, November 12, 2009

A special night at Disney on Ice

November 12, 2009

Erica was invited several weeks ago to go see Disney on Ice. Her friend's mom had bought five tickets for their family to attend plus one guest. The brother and dad decided they didn't want to go so they had two extra tickets for the show so her daughter got to invite three friends to come along instead of just one.



The girls all wore tiaras for the big event and looked adorable! I sent Erica with a little bit of cash so she could buy a treat to share with the other girls.




When Erica got home from the show, she was grinning ear-to-ear! She had the BEST time at the show! She was toting a program from the show, a professional 5x7 photo of the four girls with a princess, a keepsake Tinkerbell mug that had a slushy in it, plus a light up spinning toy!

I asked Erica which of the items she bought with the money we sent with her. She replied "None of it, I still have all the money you gave me."
I said "Oh honey, Kiera's Mom must have spent a LOT of money on you four girls" and she replied "No she didn't Mom, she just pulled out her card".

I had to work hard to not burst out laughing!

Oh my goodness, that Mom had to have spent a FORTUNE if she bought all of that for all four girls! How do I sufficiently thank her for her tremendous generousity toward my child?

Erica will remember this night for years to come!

No comments: