Thursday, August 20, 2009

While one's away, the other will play!

August 20, 2009

Yesterday we dropped Evan off at his first overnight camp for church, unbelievable that he's already old enough to be going away to camp!

The camp is specifically for kids who are entering third, fourth or fifth grade this fall. He's going to be gone for 4 days and 3 nights...I'm sad that he's going to be away for so long but he was pretty excited about the fun he was going to have!



Meanwhile, Erica has lined up several play dates while big brother is gone. Today is a playdate with Kendra, one of her favorite classmates from first grade! They both LOVE horses and stuffed animals....no lack of entertainment when these two are together!

Occassionally I've seen Erica and Kendra galloping around the backyard and other times I've seen them giving their stuffed animals a "drink" of ice water. So cute!
A short time later they wanted to invite former classmate, Aileena, over for a Pool Party ☺
They all had a fun time and they are such cute girls!!!

No comments: