March 17, 2007
Happy St. Patrick's Day! The kids were excited to get up this morning and find something green to wear to avoid getting pinched. By the time dinner rolled around I realized I hadn't planned anything for dinner and I KNEW my children wouldn't be too fond of the idea of corned beef and cabbage!
First I tossed out the idea of having breakfast for dinner and the ideas snowballed from there! We first talked about having scrambled eggs and pancakes for dinner, then Evan suggested we make the eggs green, Erica suggested we have green pancakes and we even had green milk to drink with dinner.
The kids were delighted with our spontaneous St. Patrick's Day dinner, it was fun for all!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! The kids were excited to get up this morning and find something green to wear to avoid getting pinched. By the time dinner rolled around I realized I hadn't planned anything for dinner and I KNEW my children wouldn't be too fond of the idea of corned beef and cabbage!
First I tossed out the idea of having breakfast for dinner and the ideas snowballed from there! We first talked about having scrambled eggs and pancakes for dinner, then Evan suggested we make the eggs green, Erica suggested we have green pancakes and we even had green milk to drink with dinner.
The kids were delighted with our spontaneous St. Patrick's Day dinner, it was fun for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment