Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow........but please don't kick down our snowman!

January 16, 2007

We got snow, again! It snowed several inches last week and it's been so cold that it's still been on the ground. We got more snow this morning so the kids and I had a fun time in the front yard. Evan loves to slide down our front hill on a snow saucer and Erica enjoys rolling down the hill and eating the snow (she knows not to eat yellow snow).

The snow was perfect to build the kids' first snowman, ever! They were so proud of it.

An hour or so later, I was sitting at the computer getting ready to download the pictures of our morning snowman photo op and noticed 2 jr. high aged boys run up the hill of our front yard and proceeded to karate kick the snowman over. I was pissed! I flung open the door and yelled "HEY, get outta here!" as they ran down the street laughing.

Poor Evan was in tears, "they kicked over my first snowman I ever made!" :-(

No comments: